How long from Approved until they Send Passport?

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion How long from Approved until they Send Passport?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Cobie
    Participant

ahh that’s given me a little bit of hope as i was approved on 25th too!

bbmilt
    Participant

Email said: Your new passport has been printed. What happens nextYour new passport will be transferred to our delivery supplier in the next few days. In most cases it will be delivered by TNT delivery services. When it’s ready for delivery, they will contact you with a tracking reference.

Just the delivery wait now!

This forum and website has been so very helpful! There is something supportive knowing we are all going through this.

Goodluck!

Clabro2918
    Participant

Has anyone had their passport approved on the 24th March at the Durham office and heard anything more about printing or delivery? I rang on Monday and someone told me that they are sure it would have been printed but it was just the Tnt had not picked it up and was pretty certain that I would see it put for delivery today. As I heard nothing, I tried again today, got put through the to the progress team who told me that the person on the phone told me what I wanted to hear. This is very unfair of them and no one seems to take account for giving accurate up to date information, baring in mind that we’re are for this service.

applewine
    Participant

I had sent a papercopy for my sons renewal. Asi can’t track online, I got a text to say the passport should be with you in the next few working days, when I phoned hmpo they said it was approved but not printed. I’m confused, surly it would have been printed before they sent the text,? Anyone else with the same issue? Not sure if it’s different when u send paper copies ?

Cobie
    Participant

I’ve just received my email to say my passport has been printed at 5.47am!!

Was meant to be flying out on Saturday, luckily our hotel have let us move the booking at such short notice and have made an exception to the cancellation/modification fee of 50%! However BA are charging us an extra £600 to move our flights!!

Gutted but as I have special plans for this holiday I am just glad to be going at all! Hopefully the delivery will be speedy!

Clabro2918
    Participant

I’ve just had an email and text to say it has been printed. Fingers crossed the delivery doesn’t take too long. I’m meant to be flying on the 10th April.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.