How long to deliver? (TNT tracking??)

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion How long to deliver? (TNT tracking??)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    devin
    Participant

Hi,

This forum and particularly this post has helped me a lot. So I decided to post my experience to help others too.

Like many of you I have been worried about the passport arriving on time.

I received an email telling me the passport has been printed on the 18th March 2022 evening and a text the following morning with the same update.

Like others I started checking on TNT website TNT Tracking
    I did not receive an email from them.

My delivery appeared on the website this afternoon , 23rd March with a scheduled delivery for 25th March

I was allowed to move the delivery a day forward, which I did. I am hoping it gets delivered as planned tomorrow.

All the best everyone

sunshine
    Participant

I have also received a printed update today with a delivery date for Friday 25th March. How accurate are their delivery dates? We fly next Wednesday and I’m so worried!

djbdane
    Participant

I have also received a printed update today with a delivery date for Friday 25th March. How accurate are their delivery dates? We fly next Wednesday and I’m so worried!

I would imagine you’ll be fine – the delivery dates seem solid at the moment from what I can see on the forum from other posts.

devin
    Participant

You should be fine.

I just received mine. I think TNT are doing very well once they pick the passports up by the looks of it

traggles
    Participant

Found this a really helpful forum and thread too…

From reading other stories, it does sound like the amount of time it takes to jump from one step to the next is pretty varied/random – for what it’s worth, here’s my experience:

Passport printed 12:34pm on 23 March 2022
    Application approved 11:37am on 17 March 2022
    Documents received 8:18am on 14 March 2022
    Application received 6:23pm on 24 February 2022
    Identity details received 6:23pm on 24 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 10:29am on 24 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 4:36pm on 22 February 2022
    Application submitted 4:36pm on 22 February 2022

And from being printed yesterday, it arrived today (24th) around 1.30pm.

The above is for one of my kids – the other application which was completed at the same time got printed a day later and now is apparently arriving on Saturday according to TNT.

jespop30
    Participant

Seems TNT are doing okay with delivering new passports. My son’s was printed yesterday at 7.02pm, can’t track yet, but hopefully soon.

Arvs100
    Participant

@Traggles, did you use the fast track service? Wondering if those receiving their passports a couple of days after the ‘printed’ notification are fast tracks? Thanks.

traggles
    Participant

In my case, no fast track – printed on Weds and arrived Thursday for one and printed on Thursday/arriving Saturday for the other, so it’s pretty random.

Womble
    Participant

Did you all get tracking details before it arrived. Printed Monday and nothing yet…..

Rush0686
    Participant

Hi Womble. I got the printed message on Tuesday 22nd at 4am, and it started tracking yesterday evening and delivery is booked for today.
    I was checking the TNT tracker like a mad woman and saw it on there, I never (and still haven’t) received a message or E-mail from TNT. So just keep tracking and hopefully it will show up soon!

lj790
    Participant

I’m still waiting tracking as well!

Passport printed Tues 22/3 at 6am and still not showing on TNT (using PEX reference). Less than a week until due to fly now and need to know by Tuesday so can cancel things with 48hr notice for no penalty – going mad!

charlieh34
    Participant

Hi all I used the post office paper check and send. The refrence number on the form only has 9 digits unlike the online application which has 10 digits. I cant seem to get any tracking info at all on the TNT site does anybody know if it will work with the 9 digit refrence number. The application was aproved 3 days ago.. Recieved a txt sayin your passport will be with you in a few days. But cannot track it at all.

thanks

Darren
    Participant

Hi All, mine was an online adult renewal and passport arrived this morning with zero comms from TNT and no update from HMPO to say it had been sent after being printed yesterday.
    I did get a text and email yesterday advising TNT would be in touch with tracking details once collected but nothing at all from them.

Full timeline:
    Passport Received approx 11am 25th March
    Passport printed 10:19am on 24 March 2022
    Application approved 6:49pm on 17 March 2022
    Documents received 1:37pm on 15 March 2022
    Application received 7:31pm on 1 March 2022
    Application submitted7:31pm on 1 March 2022

Hopefully this helps and anyone waiting hopefully you’ll get your passports soon.

charlieh34
    Participant

Hi Darren may i ask did you have to sign for it or was it just posted through the letter box.
    thanks

Darren
    Participant

Hi Charlieh34,

I was at work but after checking with my better half it was just posted through the door. Normal mail had been delivered earlier so not part of that nor just standard Royal Mail.

I have tried to log into TNT tracking using my application number but it doesn’t show any tracking at all.

I have also tried to check Royal Mail Tracking and can’t get any info through that either.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.