How long to deliver? (TNT tracking??)

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion How long to deliver? (TNT tracking??)

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    PhilipS
    Participant

Nb23 – thank you. When did you get your approval and printed notifications?

Sarahinf
    Participant

I don’t know what to do because after 7 days still it’s showing approved:( Calling them is a nightmare

nb83
    Participant

delivered notification yesterday afternoon, changed delivery date on TNT from 30th to 29th, delivered first thing this morning

Passport printed 9:44am on 23 March 2022
    Application approved 5:11pm on 18 March 2022

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by nb83.
    andyc84
    Participant

Our passport is out for see delivery today, same as nb83, I’m hoping it turns up soon and they can find our location.

LAD
    Participant

Mine was printed on the 24th of March (Thursday), but I still don’t have a TNT tracking number as of mid-day Tuesday. And the application reference number doesn’t produce anything on TNT’s web site.

I’m due to travel for work on Thursday. In theory, I can use my EU ID card + Settled Status. In practice, I tried this last week, and it created all kinds of chaos – with the airlines and with entering and exiting the EU / Schengen border.

The UK border, which I thought would be the diciest part, ended up being the easiest! No queue and through in 30 seconds with a smile. Why the EU had a problem with an EU ID card is beyond me. The airlines, I can understand since settled status is the only exception for travel to the UK, and I imagine very few EU nationals in the UK use ID cards except in situations like this, where their passport is being held by another entity.

I have this sinking feeling that the passport will come just after I leave for the airport….

Sarahinf
    Participant

It’s printed today.
    Approved 23/3
    Printed 29/3

Now I don’t know when they’ll deliver this !!

Vee1983
    Participant

My son’s passport was printed on 23rd March. Tracking was available from the evening of 28th March and it has been delivered today, 29th March.

andyc84
    Participant

Passport received 2.45pm today

Printed last Wednesday

Holidays are coming.

Thanks to all in this forum for your inputs

Eilisha92
    Participant

Can I ask did anyone have theirs done from the Peterborough office and how long it took ? Mine was printed last Thursday but I have no tracking nothing – and according to the helpline it’s 8 days for the passports to be be collected

LAD
    Participant

Eilisha92, my passport was also printed last Thursday at the Peterborough office, and I’m in the same situation. No tracking information.

8 days for the passports to be collected?!?! Argh. I guess I should not get my hopes up about having it anytime soon.

Peterborough seems to have been the slowest office to go through.

Eilisha92
    Participant

LAD, I hope that we get some sort of update soon as I’m due to fly next week Saturday, the woman I spoke to said it’s taking currently up to 8 working days and of course the standard rubbish we will place you on a call back

B557
    Participant

My sons passport was received this morning (29th). Printed on March 23rd and only showed up on tracking late afternoon on 28th. Original delivery date was set at the 30th but this morning that had been changed to today. It seems like most of the delay is with the passports being picked up once printed as I was surprised how fast it came after it appeared on TNT tracking. Thanks to all of the posters on this topic.

charlieh34
    Participant

Mine went to the Durham office was printed last wed and I still can’t track mine. It’s a nightmare passport office won’t help seems after it’s printed they are not interested. Some folks on here now have there passports which were printed on wed seems a few still haven’t

alk01
    Participant

Does anyone know if you can go to pick up your passport from Hmpo if it has been printed instead of waiting for tnt to deliver?

HLK
    Participant

I asked HMPO whether possible to collect direct from them and they said not possible.

My application was stuck as approved since 21 March and after calling and speaking to the progress team it was printed yesterday. It appeared on TNT tracking yesterday an hour or too later with a delivery date of 30th bit was delivered a day early today.

So my experience of TNT has been good.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.