Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

• This topic has 1,417 replies, 273 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by han22.
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    jellyj4
    Participant

Here is our timeline so far:

Liverpool Office – Child Renewal

Application history

Documents received 12:22pm on 8 March 2022
    Documents Delivered (RM Signed) 1 March
    Documents posted 25 February
    Application received 11:32am on 24 February

jespop30
    Participant

That’s a quick turnaround for them logging the documents, it has been taking them 8 working days, fingers crossed they are slowly getting on top of the backlog

bettydove1
    Participant

Passport arrived this morning and was able to track since 6pm last night! Oh thank god thats all over!! I hope everyone waiting gets more information soon! All in all took just under a month. Application started on 10th of Feb and received new passport 10th of March

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by bettydove1.
    amy93
    Participant

Still waiting on my approval! It’s been processing a while.

I’m not sure if calling them actually helps but I have called several times!

Fingers crossed it arrive soon as travelling next week! 🙁
    Application being processed 1:21pm on 1 March
    Documents received 8:43am on 28 February
    Application received 12:30pm on 13 February
    Application submitted 12:29pm on 13 February

viksnid
    Participant

Anyone know how to get tracking for overseas. TNT website won’t take my postcode and DHL say they don’t have it.

blocoholi
    Participant

Applied for a first British Passport after naturalisation and sent in my documents (Swiss Passport & Naturalisation Certificate).

Will require a passport travel on 15/04 (6 weeks was the longest timeframe without requiring my passport in the foreseeable future)

Bootle office:

Posted documents (Special Delivery) on 01/03, Tracking says it arrived on 02/03

Application received 3:15pm on 23 February 2022
    Identity details received 3:15pm on 23 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 2:47pm on 18 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 2:10pm on 18 February 2022
    Application submitted 2:10pm on 18 February 2022

jespop30
    Participant

Just spoke to the passport office, my son’s application is awaiting examination, and she thinks it could be seen in the next couple of days, but definitely within a week, and that I did the right thing sending my marriage certificate now, as then if the examiner needs it he will put the application on hold until it’s recieved and then takes a couple days to approve

amy93
    Participant

If anyone is considering sending their passport to HM office and is travelling in the next few months, fast track!!!!! 🙁

Too stressful this – been waiting for mine for almost a month, but no movement yet 🙁

jespop30
    Participant

Amy93 – I wish I had fast tracked my son’s first passport but at the time they were only taking 3 weeks, I applied for his first passport 6 weeks ago now. It is causing me too much stress, due to travel in 24 days

amy93
    Participant

@Jespop30

Omg same! When I applied it said clearly ‘3 weeks’ on their website!

I applied early Feb so almost a month, travelling next Saturday 🙁 I’ll have to change my flights if I hear nothing by tomorrow.

What stage is yours at? x

isabel
    Participant

Does anyone know if you get sent an email notification each time the status changes? Not sure whether I’m wasting my time checking the tracker! I received an email to say they had received my documents yesterday

lauraf1991
    Participant

Yes – you will get an email/text when it’s approved and sent. But you don’t get an email/text for anything else.

I checked everyday but nothing changed from processing.

Amy93 – I applied Feb 7th and my passport has only just been sent. It’s a nightmare.

pusinky
    Participant

I got a notification when the documents were linked to the application but not when it changed from documents received to application being processed.

jespop30
    Participant

@amy93, the lady on the phone said it is awaiting examination, and said I should hear back within the next couple of days, maybe a week at the latest. She said I still have plenty of time, but doesn’t stop me stressing.

amy93
    Participant

Aw I can imagine!

What was your timeline if you don’t mind me asking? (I.e. between sending, approval etc) x

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.