Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

• This topic has 1,417 replies, 273 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by han22.
Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    pavilion89
    Participant

Got through to the Liverpool office this morning… my passport has bounced around to three different offices because I renewed early (I wanted the picture changed). Then had this dreaded update afterwards…

Application being processed 11:42am on 18 March 2022
    Documents received 9:38am on 10 March 2022
    Application received 8:59pm on 2 March 2022
    Application submitted 8:59pm on 2 March 2022

I’m not feeling very hopeful that I’ll get it for the 4th April, considering it hasn’t been automatically approved like others have.

amy93
    Participant

Jespop30 – I know right! They just decided to change the times on the website with no warning / processing the ones that came first!! Fingers crossed

Pavilion89 – 🙁 Processing is a strange one, mine was processing for just over 2 weeks until they reviewed it (rejected photo). Might be worth checking with your provider / airline the latest date to move your holiday if you need to. That way you have a plan B x

jespop30
    Participant

Amy93 – I forgot to ask them to make a note as I need my marriage certificate back asap, due to 2 of my kids having my maiden name, so need to prove I am their mum. Rang the passport office which she has added the note to the application. Asked what the options are for the application, seems everyone counts differently, and she counts from when application is submitted, so has put an alert on my sons application. I was wondering if I could do fast check, but she said as it’s in examination it should be with me sooner than a fast track passport, and I should hear back soon, especially now she’s put an alert on the application.

emjade28
    Participant

Hey everyone, I’ve been following this page since Feb, I applied for a adult passport renewal Jan 23rd I didn’t even need to track this as I received within 8 days. Now to the worst part I applied for my sons first passport same time as my own it was stuck in processing for one whole month with not one examiner looking at it the whole time. I rang so many times and got no help just told I shouldn’t have booked travel until I recieved even though when I first applied it only said 3 weeks to process anywho after a month of processing I then received a message to say my sons photo was rejected and to upload another one (heads up to anyone pay the money to get them done by a professional so you won’t have to go through this) I submitted the next day by 9am I rang them at 3 and finally had the most lovely women who was so eager to help me as I travel on the 27th March she put in again for a urgent call which I’d say I’ve been waiting 3 weeks for a call back and also sent through an email and a complaint from me as I was super angry that it took a whole month to tell me the picture was rejected I sent pic Monday morning approved by 845pm that night was printed the next day and sent yesterday and I recieved the passport this morning no track from tnt just straight through the door. I’ve cried I’ve laughed but most importantly kept sane from your guys updates Jespop sorry if name wrong but your application is literally so close to my sons too keep going on at them it will be done I have faith for you all.

tony501
    Participant

Hey guys, Hope all is well! A lot of you have mentioned that they have rejected your photos. What was the reason please? Why are so many photos getting rejected?? Where did you guys take those photos? Many thanks

jespop30
    Participant

Emjade28 – when did your son’s passport go into processing? My son’s went into processing on the 16th February. The lady today has put an urgent note on it, but she doesn’t think it will be too long till I hear back.

tony501
    Participant

Also, just an update on the child renewal application today: –

Application being processed 9:33am on 18 March 2022
    Documents received 3:25pm on 8 March 2022
    Application received 9:16pm on 23 February 2022
    Identity details received 9:15pm on 23 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 11:22pm on 21 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 11:17pm on 21 February 2022
    Application submitted 11:17pm on 21 February 2022

Does this even look normal? Passport was sent to Bootle, the lady on the phone said it’s been forwarded to Liverpool or so 2 days ago… Any insight please? Many thanks!!

emjade28
    Participant

Jespop30- it went into processing same day as you it was only approved this week but was sent out and with me today. Don’t get your hopes up for the phone call I didn’t ever receive one and been well over 3 weeks.
    The reason the photo was rejected was because there was a shadow across my sons face apparently I took the photo myself and ended out paying someone to do it which was accepted that day.

jespop30
    Participant

Emjade28 – thank you. Yesterday I had some hope, today I feel like there is none, it wouldn’t bother me so much if they said they were waiting for something, buts it’s the no updates, that drives me crazy. Everyone says I still have time, and it will be fine, but we fly in 16 days and I am struggling to believe that, even though part of me says it will be fine.

emjade28
    Participant

Jespop30- I know exactly how your feeling I lost all hope as I leave next Saturday to travel if it wasn’t for the kind lady that answered Monday afternoon because she literally got the ball moving and out in emails and urgent phone calls and was approved that same day. Don’t lose hope it will be here before your supposed to go.

ADgrams
    Participant

Genuinely happy for all the people who have received passports but so angry and frustrated that it is dependant on who answers the phone. We have been unlucky to speak to people who are reading from the script and won’t do one single thing to help. We are supposed to fly on 6 April but need to decide by next week if we cancel or not which is looking more and more likely. It’s an actual joke but not a funny one!! 😡

bgm00
    Participant

Can someone advise if it’s worth calling the passport office once passport has been approved? Need my passport for 6 days time but not sure if there’s anything they can do once it’s been in the process of being printed

djbdane
    Participant

Can someone advise if it’s worth calling the passport office once passport has been approved? Need my passport for 6 days time but not sure if there’s anything they can do once it’s been in the process of being printed

I’m in a similar situation approved on the 13th March, as of today still stuck at approved – and I don’t think there is much that can be done – I’ve called them a couple of times and basically been told once it’s approved it’s transferred to the printing facility, as mine was on the 13th (but may have been Monday due to weekend she wasn’t sure) today the lady described a ‘grey zone’ between approval and the final printed and sent update, I got the impression that once TNT scan or collect the passport this then triggers the printed and sent update. I get the impression the delay after approval is TNT not down to printing delays. I get the impression reading between the lines on other peoples posts that maybe TNT only collect enough that their system can cope with leading to a further delay once it’s printed – I’ve got a feeling mine is printed and sitting in a box waiting to be collected. Quite frankly it’s not good enough a courier like FedEx (TNT owners) bidding for a contract like this know the numbers involved and should have infrastructure in place to ensure they meet their commitments.

jellyj4
    Participant

Here’s my progress so far (child renewal-Liverpool).

My mum sent her adult renewal to Bootle the day after I sent ours, and she has matched me at every stage so far.

TNT upload tracking info 18 March 2022
    Passport printed 10:53am on 14 March 2022
    Application approved 11:14pm on 10 March 2022
    Documents received 12:22pm on 8 March 2022
    Document signed for (RM) 1 March 2022
    Application received 11:32am on 24 February 2022

jespop30
    Participant

Emjade28 – I’m not sure what happens now she has flagged it as urgent. Hoping I hear something soon.

Feel like this holiday isn’t suppose to happen as my son’s first COVID vaccine wasn’t logged, so even though he’s had his second dose today, I can’t prove he is fully vaccinated.

Amy93 – have you heard anymore?

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.