Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

• This topic has 1,417 replies, 273 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by han22.
Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    Youyou
    Participant

Is there any one here got his application stacked at approval status please ?

bgm00
    Participant

Hi mine is too since March 16 1pm. How long has yours been?

djbdane
    Participant

Hi mine is too since March 16 1pm. How long has yours been?

Is there any one here got his application stacked at approval status please ?

Me too, since the 13th March – I’ve phoned them twice and been told different things, delays, huge demand etc etc – but on both occasions they did confirm it was sent for printing on the 13th. The last call the lady called it a ‘grey area’ between when it’s printed and when it’s picked up – so I suspect the delay here is TNT hasn’t the capacity to cope and is limited to collecting a certain number at a time – I believe from my calls that when they pick it up this triggers the printed and sent update, which makes sense.

I did ask why on some forums people with approvals after mine have their passports in hand, I was told it depends where they are printed etc etc. I’ve been told if I haven’t heard by early next week to call back.

pooooo
    Participant

We’ve also been at approval stage sine 14th March 7:30am. No further updates…

djbdane
    Participant

We’ve also been at approval stage sine 14th March 7:30am. No further updates…

Oh well fingers crossed everyone – update if you have any news to give others hope!

amy93
    Participant

Jespop30 – mine just got “approved” yesterday but it’s not printed or sent yet :S how about you?

Photo rejection: I took mine myself, and it was rejected because there was a bit of hair covering my forehead (side parting) – I then went to a photo booth and got a digital code – made sure my hair was pulled back.

Youyou
    Participant

I just been on call to a gentleman called John while he was putting me on hold my passport went from approval to print status I have asked him if he did something he said no, he just told me he was speaking to another department regarding this.
    My concern I have never seen this status like this before ( Printed ) because usually its Print and sent.
    I guess there will be some time before having that passport in my hands.

Good luck all

jespop30
    Participant

Amy93 – Nothing yet, but I rang yesterday and asked for a note to be put on the system asking if I could have my marriage certificate back asap as I need it, and while I was on the phone, I asked about fast tracking the application. So the lady had a look at the process of it and said it’s in examination so shouldn’t be much longer, then she counted from when I submitted the application, which is 10 weeks today,and not from when they received it, think she did it to speed things up, and she has put an alert on it, saying it’s been 10 weeks, and flagged it to an examiner, as I should have recieved it by now. She did say if she didn’t think I would receive it, she would discuss other options with me, but she’s confident that it’s in examination so only a matter of time, and how she has flagged it up, shouldn’t be much longer. She told me to ring Monday evening or Tuesday if I haven’t had an update, as by flagging it up, means it will be done quicker.

So glad you’re has been approved, hopefully you aren’t waiting to long for the print and sent update.

ukpassportwaiter
    Participant

Like many others here my applicant’s got stuck too. Here’s why; I hadn’t sent my original foreign passport and travel document as part of the first submission simply because they are held by the Home Office and they never returned them despite sending them letters in the past couple of months. Though, I’d included a cover letter and had explained this in my original post.

A couple of days after the tracker showed my documents were received, I got a message that my application won’t be processed until I send the original documents. I rang both the Home Office and the HM passport office and tried to get hold of someone to get some advice but it failed.

I then wrote a letter to the passport office and explained my situation and asked for an extension until the HO returns my original docs. I sent a letter to the HO as well and requested an urgent return of my documents for a uk passport app.

Funny enough, the Home Office sent my original travel document directly to the HM passport office without notifying me on the 7th March and I wondered why they didn’t do that in the first instance.

Long story short, with some delays my application got back on track on the 11th March and is still at the “Application Being Processed” stage. And here’s the full history of my app:

Application being processed 10:28am on 11 March 2022
    Documents received 7:04pm on 17 February 2022
    Application received 11:29am on 9 February 2022
    Identity details received 11:28am on 9 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 12:12pm on 7 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 7:29pm on 4 February 2022
    Application submitted 7:29pm on 4 February 2022

Diegovo
    Participant

Hello Everyone! Just received my new passport, I will post my timeline below as a reference.

My documents took about two full weeks to be logged as delivered, then another week and a half to get the photo rejected, so immediately updated with another, only to get approved the next day. The delivery details took another week to become available and the actual delivery was one day later than it said on the webste. Still waiting on the return of supporting documents. Recieved absolutely no messages or emails from TNT, just got documents in the mailbox.

Good Luck everybody!

New passport received 7:21am on 18 March 2022
    Passport printed 8:20am on 13 March 2022 (note how HMPO have updated this to no longer say printed and sent)
    Application approved 8:04pm on 10 March 2022
    New photo received 9:25am on 9 March 2022
    Photo rejected 9:03am on 9 March 2022
    Documents received 1:49pm on 28 February 2022
    Application received 10:17pm on 13 February 2022
    Application submitted 10:17pm on 13 February 2022

amy93
    Participant

Jespop30 – 10 weeks is such a joke! I’m glad they’ve put an alert on your application, that should speed things up. Fingers are crossed for you. Hopefully you’ll get some good news as soon as possible!

What’s your deadline? Xx

jespop30
    Participant

Amy93 – we fly on the 4th. People keep saying I have time, but running out of hope. I’m not sure how it will speed things up, probably should have asked that lol.

sarah88
    Participant

Hi all. I’ve been reading everyone’s stories but this is my first post. My children are set to go on holiday on the 2nd April and I’ve applied for 2 first child passports. I sent the documents HMPO needed via recorded delivery on the 9th feb. It took 19 days for them to mark them as received! I’m so angry with whole system. Whenever I ring there is apparently nothing they can tell me, and I’m still waiting for a call back over a week and a half later! I’ve almost lost hope that we will make our holiday! Here is our timeline so far.

Application being processed 12:12pm on 2 March 2022
    Documents received 4:12pm on 28 February 2022
    Application received 9:09pm on 6 February 2022
    Identity details received 9:09pm on 6 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 7:17pm on 5 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 5:59pm on 5 February 2022
    Application submitted 5:59pm on 5 February 2022

jespop30
    Participant

Sarah88 – My son’s has been in examination since the 11th March, they keep telling me only a matter of time till I hear but losing faith. We fly on the 4th April. The woman has flagged mine as it’s been 10 weeks since I submitted, but I have seen kids first passports be approved pretty quick. This is doing my head in as my daughters first went from documents received to application approved in 6 days, also the renewals I have done were all back in my hand within 3 weeks, but this one is taking ages for no reason. Passport applications should not be taking this long seriously.

djbdane
    Participant

Documents received 4:12pm on 28 February 2022
    Application received 9:09pm on 6 February 2022

That’s the killer here – your time elapsed as far as they are concerned didn’t start until the 28th when the updated the docs received. You’ve two weeks to go, so hopefully you’ll be OK but to be honest delays are getting longer and longer it seems, mine was approved a week ago (Sun 13th) and hasn’t been printed yet – just keep on their case, it does seem sometimes it just comes down to the person you speak to – some are really helpful, others aren’t. Good luck and fingers crossed.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.