Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

• This topic has 1,417 replies, 273 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by han22.
Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    GPopp
    Participant

I can never seem to get through on the phone.How long do you wait and are there times of day when its better?

No call back after that request and never webcat – phone seems only way but they dont pick up!

jespop30
    Participant

Just read on twitter, it’s taking up to 7 days to send out passports, then 1 or 2 days delivery, but from this forum a few people have had them the day after they were printed, so hopefully the ones waiting for the 18th, should be printed by end of the week. They really need to clear this backlog that has been created. All I can think is, thank god the next passport I need to renew is in a couple years (my husband’s), and by then the backlog should be gone.

rossl92
    Participant

Just back from a week in Gran Canaria. We ordered the passports (adult renewal and first child) and booked the holiday on 16th Feb when the average waiting time was 3 weeks. What a stressful 3 and a half weeks it was, looking at this site and Twitter non-stop trying to work out if they’d come on time, watching the waiting times increasing. Never doing that again and I sincerely feel for anyone in a similar situation reading this right now! Here were our journeys both for Liverpool, we got very lucky:

Adult renewal:
    Picked up from TNT office on Friday 11th March, was meant for delivery Sat 12th but didn’t risk as flight was on Monday 14th morning
    Passport printed 8:39pm on 7 March 2022
    Application approved 11:28pm on 4 March 2022
    Documents received 1:46pm on 28 February 2022
    Application received 4:39pm on 16 February 2022
    Application submitted 4:39pm on 16 February 2022

First child:
    Passport received 10:52am on 10 March 2022
    Passport printed 12:58pm on 8 March 2022
    Application approved 1:43pm on 5 March 2022
    New photo received 12:31pm on 5 March 2022
    Photo rejected 12:17pm on 5 March 2022
    Documents received 10:55am on 28 February 2022
    Application received 5:07pm on 16 February 2022
    Identity details received 5:07pm on 16 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 4:59pm on 16 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 4:20pm on 16 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 4:07pm on 16 February 2022
    Application submitted 4:07pm on 16 February 2022

jespop30
    Participant

I didn’t even realise your could pick up from TNT, good to know you can just incase, but from the timelines at the minute my son’s passport should come middle of next week in time for our flight on the 4th.

rossl92
    Participant

@jespop30 yeah TNT were good about it actually, had to travel 30 odd miles to collect it but I couldn’t take the stress another day and I definitely wasn’t risking it not being delivered on the Saturday – last possible day before travel!

My childs first passport was collected by TNT a couple of days before the adult renewal despite the adult renewal being printed first, not sure how it works in there. The chances of you not getting it before the 4th are very slim, good luck!

ADgrams
    Participant

Hope you had a good holiday 😎 we applied for a child renewal same day as you and it’s still processing – very doubtful it will arrive now for our holiday on 6 April. No processes in place at all and no one willing to help! It’s a shambles 😔

stressedoutmynut
    Participant

TNT delivered today. Applied 22.02.22 doc posted out 24.02.22 Passport Office received 14.03.22 approved 22.3.22 received in my hand 23.3.22.
    Main problem was tracking both PO and Passport said had delivered and not received so had to put a claim in did get £10.00 compo as escalated to claims people. The PO never got a signature despite me paying for special delivery. Now trying to get my driving licence renewed using my new passport but saying I need a new photo. My Fiancee posted his Passport in after me (25.2.22) and got his back 17.3.22 no problems but he’s still waiting on his original docs back.

jespop30
    Participant

So I am not sure why, possibly that my son’s application has been over the 10 week time frame, it was approved on Monday and I have just had the printed email and text. Hoping for a swift delivery now. Hopefully everyone else will have their next up date soon.

sunshine
    Participant

I’ve also had a message today saying passport has been printed. We are due to be flying on Weds 31st March and I had told myself it wasn’t going to happen, however, now I’m wondering whether the passport will arrive before then …

Here’s my timeline:

20th February – Application processed
    24th February – Sent documents via Royal Mail tracked
    25th February – Show as received on Royal Mail tracking
    Monday 14th March – Documents received
    Thursday 17th March – Application approved/sent to print
    Wednesday 23rd March – Passport printed

How long did it take for your passport to arrive? Today is the last day we can cancel the hotel for a full refund which I think we will do as too much of a chance otherwise.

sunshine
    Participant

I’ve just gone onto TNT tracking and I can see that my passport is due to be delivered on Friday 25th March … how accurate are their delivery dates?? We fly on Wednesday 30th March so I’m hoping that I will receive it in time.

Also, Ross how did you manage to pick up from the TNT office? Where is their office based?

Thank you

Dgmjr2019
    Participant

Here is my timeline for a first adult passport:

Email sent to person confirming your identity 8:32pm on 23 March 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 7:37pm on 23 March 2022
    Application submitted 7:37pm on 23 March 2022

Hopefully tomorrow the person I asked confirms my identity so I can ship my documents

jespop30
    Participant

Sunshine – what time did you get the printed status? From what I know about the 4 other passports that have been delivered, they were delivered on there delivery dates, no issues.

sunshine
    Participant

Jesspop – I got printed status at 08:54 this morning.

Oh that’s good to know. Were they your own passports that you’ve already had back? Am I right in thinking that the delay that some people are experiencing is waiting for the tracking information to show up? I haven’t had a text from TNT but when I enter my post code and PEX number it comes up with tracking information.

I’m interested to know if anyone else’s tracking information has been accurate?

Thank you

de76
    Participant

This is my time line. And I know they received my docs 1st March. Liverpool Application approved
    2:36pm on 18 March 2022
    Documents received
    12:44pm on 16 March 2022
    Application received
    3:36pm on 27 February 2022
    Application submitted
    3:35pm on 27 February 2022

Really hoping I get printed and sent soon

jespop30
    Participant

Sunshine – hopefully I will be able to track from tomorrow then, mine was printed at 7.02pm bit late for a collection by TNT.

They were other passport applications I had done. On my previous applications I never received anything from TNT but could clearly track it myself, I don’t think TNT always make contact, but if you can still track it, it means they have it and should be out for delivery on the day they say. Even though a couple of people have recieved the passport a day before the original delivery which would usually update on the morning of new delivery.

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.