Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

• This topic has 1,417 replies, 273 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by han22.
Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    sunshine
    Participant

Yes tracking should show tomorrow morning for you hopefully! It is SUCH a stressful experience!! I’ve read on another thread that some people have changed the delivery date to a day earlier (which it allows me to do for tomorrow) but I’m a bit worried that it will mess it up :S

djbdane
    Participant

) but I’m a bit worried that it will mess it up :S

When mine first tracked it said the 23rd, later in the evening it went to the 22nd as it progressed through the system and indeed was delivered yesterday. I really wouldn’t tempt fate by tweaking it!! It’s only a day.

sunshine
    Participant

Djbdane – I have just looked and it is now showing as delivery tomorrow!!

maryy93
    Participant

I’m glad some people seem to be getting approved. Just don’t understand how people who have applied after me to same office for the same type of passports and had their documents in later than us have got theirs! Such a strange system.
    My mum is terminally ill and this is the last time she is likely to be well enough for us all to go together on holiday and I really feel like myself and my daughter just aren’t going to be going.
    When I applied it said 4 weeks for mine and 5 for my daughters, we had 9 weeks so I didn’t think fast track would be needed! What I would do now to be able to fast track 🙁

croftk
    Participant

Has anybody else started their application on the 8th of March or a date close to that date? I started mine on the 8th and it’s not showing up that they’ve received my documents even though they were delivered on the 11th. What are the chances of me getting on my passport in time for 2nd of may 🙈 I know nobody can answer that question I’m just looking for some hope. Thank you

maryy93
    Participant

Croftk it took 14 days for mine to show up as receiver after they were actually received. We applied the 2nd Feb and still no passports but some people seem to very quickly go from documents received to approved so you may be okay

amirun87
    Participant

Croft: we applied 8th March. Documents sent 11th sent to corby office still not updated on system. We fly on 06/05/22.

sunshine
    Participant

Croftk – it took just over two weeks for mine to show up as delivered (despite them arriving the next day after I posted them) for me that was the longest and most stressful part

Stp
    Participant

Croftk – I applied on the 5th, they received docs on the 8th and still haven’t logged them.

I can let you know when they have, although from the sounds of it it might just be luck of the draw who’s get opened first

ikarolajna
    Participant

sunshine – TNT supposed to be delivered mine today but about 3pm I’ve received message – TNT has been unable to deliver your HM Passport Office item. I’ve been at home all day.

sunshine
    Participant

Ikarolajna – hopefully it will turn up
    Today. What date is it showing now?

dsimmo
    Participant

Croft: I applied 9th March, docs delivered on 10th, got the documents received alert yesterday, 23rd.

We fly 3rd May, so very similar timelines. Still debating going Fast Track.

Fingers crossed.

rossl92
    Participant

ADGrams – it was good thanks but not sure anything was worth that stress haha! Unfortunately it seems you are in the position I was dreading, the “application processing” state, not sure how some end up here but it looks to be quite common. There’s still time, yeah they won’t even try to help.
    Sunshine – if you phone 03456080630 and give them the PEX you can arrange to collect but wait til the status updates to “at delivery office”. I got no text updates for either of my passports. They delivered one of mine when they said but I’d only expect a 1 day delay max – if you can see tracking you’ll be fine for the 30th. Depends where you are, if you’re anywhere in Scotland like me it’ll be Paisley.

Sokolka
    Participant

My Child’s passport was approved on 18th March and printed on 22nd of March at 1:38pm.I still haven’t received anything from TNT and when I check on their website from the link in the text message, it just says it’s an error. How do you enter the tracking number on TNT, do you enter PEX letters in front of the number? Thank you

Sokolka
    Participant

Also, has anyone selected a secure delivery option? How long did you wait for your passport to be sent? Is it still TNT? I’m going out of my mind, flying on 30th March 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.