Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    jespop30
    Participant

I doubt I will get the tracking now since it’s the weekend, if it doesn’t come Monday, looks like I will be pulling a sicky, as we have no letterbox on our door, so has to be given to us.

sunnydays888
    Participant

You can use your PEX number to track on tnt link sent via text

jespop30
    Participant

I keep trying, but they still haven’t scanned it.

maryy93
    Participant

Has anyone been told their passport is being examined and how long that might take??

amy93
    Participant

Jespop30 – I hear you! Don’t want to miss it 🙁 mine is saying Monday on tnt but don’t want to risk it! So I’ll stay home until it comes if I can! X

Is yours out for delivery now?

jespop30
    Participant

Amy93 – no, it isn’t even coming up when I put it on TNT, when could you start tracking yours?

Frustrated_1
    Participant

@ maryy93 mine has been in a queue awaiting examination since 28 February (applied 2 February). So not even looked at by an examiner yet

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Frustrated_1.
    ADgrams
    Participant

@Frustrated_1 same applied 16 February been in processing since 4 March and not even at examiner stage yet. Just in process of changing holiday booked for 6 April.

maryy93
    Participant

Frustrated_1 you have an almost identical timeline to us we applied 2nd Feb, processing since the 28th. When I got through to the progress team yesterday they said it had been picked up by an examiner on Thursday afternoon, of course they said should be approved in the next day or two…they’ve been saying that for 2 weeks. We are supposed to fly 2nd April and can’t move it 👎🏻
    AD_grams glad you can move yours, really don’t feel like we shouldnt have to though! I’m sure it was the same as when you applied, 4-5weeks…not 8 and counting 😡

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by maryy93.
    Stp
    Participant

To anyone who’s rang them, is the number they give the best to call? (03002220000) or is there a more direct one

Frustrated_1
    Participant

@ maryy93 fingers crossed that they’ve been indeed picked up. I don’t know how much I trust them though as two weeks ago progress team told me that my application was in examination and this week they said that was wrong information and it is still in a queue. There’s no accountability whatsoever.

I applied on the assumption that it would take 5 weeks and book my flights on week 6. I had to fork out £500 to move my flight already and seems like even the 10 weeks deadline won’t be observed

Sokolka
    Participant

21churchil21 – tnt may have received it but it still is not ready to be dispatched until sorted. Let us know if changing the delivery date helped.

I had an option to change a delivery date to today and I didn’t as I didn’t want to mess it up. It’s showing on their system that’s scanned by my local depot this morning at 4:30 am. After trying for over an hour to get through to someone from TNT (other than their unhelpful bots), I spoke to a lady who called the depot for me (they don’t give you a number) and arrange a collection for today! She gave me their address and all details what I need to bring (and driving licence is not a proof of address according to them, they require ID + a printed utility bill). When I got to the depot they told me they did receive the passport and it’s with them but it’s in a cage with thousands of other passports and they have no sorters on the site so they cannot access my passport. Hence rebooking their delivery to an earlier day would also have been pointless for me. Of course your depot may have a different situation- fingers crossed.

One other thing for anyone, tnt claims that they process the passports as soon as they get it from HMPO, it’s the passport office that takes time to send the documents after printing. Hard to say where the truth is but that would explain why we don’t see our passports on their system for a few days after they were printed.

So, I’m still waiting and praying tnt will actually deliver on Monday as per the current status on their site.

jespop30
    Participant

It’s taking up to 5 working days for the passport to be picked up by TNT, but thankfully TNT seem to be trying to deliver within 24 hours of scanning the passport, except on weekends, so hopefully by Friday I should have it.

ADgrams
    Participant

Maryy93 and Frustrated_1 was 3-4 weeks when we applied and our holiday was transferred from year before due to Covid but no compensation as we booked travel apparently without a passport. 🤷‍♀️😡

jespop30
    Participant

I am putting a complaint in once I receive the passport, as by time I would have recieved it, it would be between 11 and 12 weeks since I applied for it. Probably won’t do any good though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.