New Passport Upgrade Service!

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion New Passport Upgrade Service!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,653 total)
  • Author
    arnoldol
    Participant

Thanks mate. My son’s passport is at Peterborough. I haven’t heard a thing in a week since I sent the request.

JadeWinnitt
    Participant

I haven’t either I’ve called everyday it’s so disheartening and emailed everyday I’m meant to be flying Thursday never felt anxiety like it 😂

hayleylou
    Participant

It’s disgusting how they are keeping people waiting

danielb12345
    Participant

It goes by the date your travelling, 48-72 hours before, you should receive a call etc.

hayleylou
    Participant

Did you get a call today? 🤞

jamiecamp92
    Participant

Hi guys! This is a complete nightmare and my heart can’t handle this. Really unfair. I applied for my renewal passport on the 23rd of March and leave on the 16th of May. I have been on and off the phone and passed around. Eventually I got the Liverpool upgrade team email which I have also seen on this form. I’m just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with Liverpool upgrade team and could share…. Hopefully good experience lol maybe a contact number also?? Thanks

shahaed1990
    Participant

Hey am flying out on the 16th may and submitted my application on 7th March documents received on 21st March. Been on the phone to the passport office and got mixed messages been cut off and not getting no answer. Today I emailed the upgrade team at Durham and recover an automated email saying they noted my travel day. So hopefully should receive a call soon.
    It’s been a headache stressful time past few weeks let’s hope they get back to me.

xgemmax82
    Participant

Hi I am to waiting for a passport I am due to travel in 3 weeks and I haven’t had any luck getting through at all could you tell me what number u called to speak to someone if it was different to the main passport office number pls I am desperate thanks

arnoldol
    Participant

Does everyone get an automated response email when they submit an upgrade request?

I got one when I submitted it to Glasgow before being told it had to go to Peterborough. But I have never received one from Peterborough

lib2022
    Participant

UPDATE- just for those who are waiting. As posted, I called on Thursday 5/5/22 and they resubmitted my request and I’d given up hope. They phoned me last night Friday 6/5/22 at 7.20PM and I’m going to my local passport office soon to collect. No extra charge. Don’t give up hope, I really had by the time 5pm came but here we are- I travel TOMORROW

snooky
    Participant

Hi,

We didn’t get confirmation from Peterborough. We finally have a our passport after a very stressful experience! Called for our upgrade 2 weeks before our holiday to be told would get the call back in two days, of course that didn’t happen so phoned when we had one week left and still no call back, we had strange things going on with our tracker, asking again to prove identity, another one with documents recieved was all a mess!! Moved from Durham to Peterborough. We then finally got a call Thursday saying our passport would be ready in the afternoon to pick up on London. My wife went yesterday morning (Friday) to pick it up, only to be told it wasn’t ready and it was still being processed in Peterborough. She was told they would call her in an hour, they didn’t so she went back and 3pm and it still wasn’t there but thankfully they said 15 minutes and it was printed for us. After a very emotional experience for us all we now have our daughters renewal and look forward to our family holiday Sunday. Don’t give up hope people, miracles can happen

shahaed1990
    Participant

Where is your passport held?

JadeWinnitt
    Participant

I have emailed all passport upgrade teams you don’t get acknowledgment from Peterborough and Belfast unfortunately just makes the anxiety worse lol

shahaed1990
    Participant

When you flying out?

arnoldol
    Participant

This whole upgrade thing is a farce. It can’t be tracked. It isn’t guaranteed. You can’t speak to anyone. The timescales are a joke. I have no faith Peterborough will resolve this in time for our flight on Friday

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,653 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.