New Passport Upgrade Service!

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion New Passport Upgrade Service!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 1,653 total)
  • Author
    StayPositive1
    Participant

Hi @JadeWinnitt his was always at Peterborough. Hope you get your call today!

@arnoldol
    yes she called just after 8 this morning on withheld. They are working in date order so you should get your call tomorrow.

Best of luck!

JadeWinnitt
    Participant

Thank you!! And congrats on getting yours!! I’ve just spoke to someone who stated when I applied for the upgrade they are also meant to request a call back from the upgrade team when you request it unfortunately they did not do this for me so it is unlikely I will get it in time now! Just draining!!

arnoldol
    Participant

@StayPositive1 I just got the call!!!! Can pick up the wee man’s passport tomorrow from Glasgow (I live in Edinburgh). Absolutely over the moon. Didn’t even charge me

CJames1702
    Participant

Hello people who received calls today.

When are yous travelling? And which office called you? Thanks

amber9514
    Participant

Hi that’s great news that people have received there upgrade calls, has anyone had a successful upgrade with Durham yet? I leave on the 15th and preying I get a call soon 🤞

CJames1702
    Participant

I leave on 17th, for the 15th I’d say expect a call around Tuesday/Wednesday. Hopefully no later

danielb12345
    Participant

You won’t get calls till 2/3 days before people, it’s going on travel date. I’ve been into the passport office and spoke to the upgrade manger and that’s what she told me.

danielb12345
    Participant

Amber you probs won’t get a call till the end of week.

hayleylou
    Participant

Great news some are getting their passports. Brings hope to us waiting 🤞🤞

arnoldol
    Participant

I got the call today and I travel on the 13th. Was very surprised to get it. It’s a withheld number so keep your phone on loud and keep the faith

amber9514
    Participant

Got my fingers crossed for the end of the week 🤞 hate how close its being left 😩

StayPositive1
    Participant

@arnoldol Ahh that’s amazing news! They offered to post mine and I said no thanks, would rather drive and not take the risk! Yes they didn’t charge me either which was great!

@JadeWinnitt
    I’m not sure if that’s entirely true. Did you get the email that said we’ve put through your upgrade request because that’s all I got and sent the evidence. You should ring again to see if that is true.

Top tip for getting through:

Call the mainline number Press 5, 2, 2, 1 and you’ll get through within 10 minutes x

JadeWinnitt
    Participant

Staypositive that’s the thing I take what they say with a pinch of salt now as I’m misinformed daily! I’ve put a complaint in now then called up again and they have told me my passport has gone to the examination department and there is a note to say to release to the upgrade team. The gentleman then put an alert on for the examiner to state I’m flying the 12th so it’s urgent he thinks I’ll get a call tomorrow so fingers crossed but again punch of salt! Lol

JadeWinnitt
    Participant

Sorry forgot to answer that, yeah I got that email and sent it over but I was told Thursday they don’t understand why the told me Peterborough because my passport is in Belfast!

hayleylou
    Participant

Fingers crossed they call you tomorrow Jade. Keep us updated

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 1,653 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.