New Passport Upgrade Service!

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion New Passport Upgrade Service!

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 1,653 total)
  • Author
    hayleylou
    Participant

@shanisedemi have you been contacted yet? 🤞

Rub_03hen
    Participant

@arnoldol when were you given the email address for the upgrade team?

I’ve just spoken with someone who has told me the ‘Progress Team’ will call me in 24-48 hours to give me the email address for where to send evidence of my date of travel. Once that’s done I then need to wait another 48 hours to find out if its been approved.

I travel 2 weeks today so it all doesn’t quite seem possible! I’ve saw a few people sharing the email addresses for upgrade teams, if I was to just send my details to one does anyone think that would work or confuse things? I sent the documents for my childs first application to Peterborough.

stressedoutmum
    Participant

@Rub_03hen. I emailed Liverpool upgrade team on 4th and still not had a call. We fly 18th. I would wait until the 2 week mark personally and then the wait begins… >:(

shanisedemi
    Participant

Just to give hope to all still waiting! I just had the call, passport is processed and printed & being posted out to me before lunchtime & I will receive it tomorrow.
    I fly Friday 13th 7am.
    Application started on 20th March.
    Upgrade team – Liverpool!
    Good luck to all!!

ImFlying
    Participant

Had a phone call last night, passport now approved. Should hopefully be with me by end of week. Really friendly operator that called, said they are working until 11PM to catchup with backlog.

Application approved 9 May 2022
    Application being processed 21 March 2022
    Documents received 15 March 2022

Rub_03hen
    Participant

@shanisedemi and @ImFlying that’s great news! Good to hear there are some getting sorted 🙂

What was the time frame from when your documents were received?

shanisedemi
    Participant

The 24th of March all documents received for us ! Xx

helppassport
    Participant

Hi
    Anyone flying on 14th and passport with durham upgrade team heard anything?? We desperately need to fly to portugal but cant get medical evidence and everyone I speak to at the passport office gives different advice. The progress team took 5 days to call us back worried the upgrade team wont call us back in time.

Any advice?? We are emailing and calling everyday? Tempted to just go into the london office and speak to someone??

hayleylou
    Participant

Brilliant news. Congratulations 👏

hreeve3
    Participant

Hi guys, I am due to fly on the 18th. Got through to the advice team on saturday who told me to email the upgrade team. Emailed the upgrade team on saturday with all the details they require and still no response. Is there anything I can/should do to speed this up. Or do I just wait and cross my fingers, hands and toes?

hayleylou
    Participant

@helppassport they might call you tomorrow? Send another email. Good luck

hayleylou
    Participant

@hreeve3 I also fly on the 18th and haven’t heard anything yet. It’s a horrible waiting game

Tara A
    Participant

@hreeve3 we are due to fly on 19th And we were contacted on Friday to email everything over and we’ve not heard anything either but we’re told we would be contacted within 2 days. I called again today and they’ve added us back onto the call back list so fingers crossed

hreeve3
    Participant

What number did you call today to get through? Been on hold for 1.5 hours. A very tedious process this.

helppassport
    Participant

We email everyday maybe three times a day.
    Calls all they can do is get you a progress team call back 😩😩

Hopefully hear today or tomorrow?

Anyone try going into a passport office??

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 1,653 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.