New Passport Upgrade Service!

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion New Passport Upgrade Service!

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,653 total)
  • Author
    clare_mclaughlin
    Participant

Shouldn’t make a difference as everything is online. Are you able to go down there? Be polite, be patient, but be immovable!

I’ve got 20 days, and I am prepped and ready to get my backside to peterborough at the earliest opportunity.

claloub
    Participant

I got 5 days left including the weekend it’s becoming really stressful now and not sure if they will see me??

clare_mclaughlin
    Participant

In your situation I would be off there pronto in the morning. I fly on the Tuesday and have already booked the day off work on the Friday in case mine isn’t done. Then you can honestly say you have tried everything.

Fingers and toes and everything crossed for you.

claloub
    Participant

My wedding is all booked and paid for so is the holiday which can’t be changed and there is no way I could go through With it without my son being there. I have 4 boys and no way can I leave one behind. There are 13 of us booked to fly out

hamsha
    Participant

@claloub
    When I asked them on the phone if I can go down I was told they won’t allow people in the building I don’t know if they let you go and speak to anyone.

@help00

I have my flight on Saturday and haven’t been contacted as well.

I can’t take this stress anymore. I’m tired of phoning and emailing. We shouldn’t be this much stress for just a passport. I wish it was just the money for the flight, but for some people it is more than the money they lose, it will have huge effect on life. 😢😞

hamsha
    Participant

@claloub they should not be contacting you to say we need more documents at this time. It is too late for this. They should have contacted people much earlier. Mine is saying processing since 20th of March which means my application is just sitting there and nothing is happening.

Lleach
    Participant

@claloub Go down there! They will see people without appointments my husband went there yesterday. Got there for 8am and was seen very quickly.. we unfortunately had no success but it might be different for you and worth a try at this stage. Goodluck

help00
    Participant

I spoke with someone from the liverpool office on the phone just now and they said security will turn people away without appointments. Has anyone visited the Liverpool office recently and been seen in relation to the upgrade service?

help00
    Participant

Is anyone not receiving automatic replies to their emails from liverpool? I was told to send another and haven’t received one for it – worried it hasn’t been received!

France22
    Participant

@Jules66
    I would email all 7 of them. Good luck

feckthis
    Participant

How long is it taking for old passports to be received after being signed for at Liverpool passport office

Wheres_My_Passport
    Participant

Hi,

I e-mailed Liverpool yesterday but have had no automatic reply, etc.

Keep checking junk / spam but nothing.

They keep saying they will call back. Feel like I’m stuck in lockdown again as they somehow managed to phone my mobile a couple of days ago & it went straight to voicemail, never rang so I have given them my home home phone number & feel too nervous to go out in case I miss them. Travel next week 🙁

laura22222
    Participant

Hi guys been following this post for days. I had no joy with email or phone due to travel in 6 days I turned up at Durham hmpo today without an ap requested to speak to someone had to wait in a que for bout 20 mins then got seen to vexplained I have put a upgrade request I to progress team 3 times because I heard nothing bk and rang and they told me I was given the wrong email for upgrade team they give me Peterborough so had to re submit to Durham then heard nothing rang again they said they never received it. The woman said she will look into it an I wil get a phone call within 48 hours she said there being prioritised in flight order.i asked wil I get it on time tho am flying in 6 days she said as long as u have give all the info an documents then she doesn’t see why not . Come home 2 hours later av had a email and text fast track submitted !! Show up be prepared to wait be respectful and let ya eyes water a lil. Good luck everyone ac read all this thread can’t find anyone who never got there passport in time the lady said to me I shud recieve it atleast 48 hours before I fly and she will ring me for it to be collected

feckthis
    Participant

Please help my old passport has been signed for at 10:02 this morningsent by special recorded delivery. Does anyone at all know how long it takes after that for application tracker to show it is there? Never known stress like it

imedga
    Participant

about 2-3 weeks seems to be the general rule
    5 weeks so far for me

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,653 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.