New Passport Upgrade Service!

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion New Passport Upgrade Service!

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,653 total)
  • Author
    BenjyLFC10
    Participant

we’ve been waiting since 12th March, processing since 13th April and many calls to be lied to, emails, complaint forms and MP involved, finally got a call from them yesterday (not upgrade as 3 weeks away still) been approved, there was a system clitch with photo and put it sideways their end! It could have been MP
    or the multiple complaint forms and survey i done yesterday morning for my partner putting all comments in caps, saying “shambolic, diabolical and liars” lol 🙏🏼

France22
    Participant

M Robb
    Suggest email your MP, mine helped me also webchat. Seem to get more sense out if them. Good luck

Nicholad
    Participant

We fly Monday
    My child’s first passport was stuck in documents received from 23rd March for 8 weeks! Wrote to my local MP on Monday 16th May, passport approved Wednesday, passport printed Thursday and I am now praying for a passport delivery notification.
    Does anyone have any knowledge of delivery times after passport printed in situations like this (the Passport Office are moving their butts after MP intervention).
    I’ve read some threads where people are lucky and receive their passport a day after printing.
    Do the couriers work Saturdays?
    We have the option to change holiday details with BA today latest – if I only knew passport was in post I would leave the holiday as is.
    Please advise. Many thanks

swm1982
    Participant

Hi Nicholad
    I recently applied for 3 passports, mine and my step sons were printed and I received them 2 days later.
    Just a nervous wait for the 3rd passport that is stuck in “processing”.
    Hope yours comes soon

Nicholad
    Participant

Thank you SWM1982 – was that 2 working days? If mine was printed Thursday could there be a chance of receiving Saturday? Clutching at straws here 🙂
    Did you receive a tracking notification from your couriers?
    Thanks again

passportpalava88
    Participant

Hello,
    We are due to fly Monday and still waiting or a call from the upgrade team! We only just received an auto reply after sending numerous emails!
    Has anyone received calls on the weekend? I’m hoping today isn’t our last hope!!! I know other people have upgraded who are due to fly Monday and have already had call from upgrade team and received their passport!

swm1982
    Participant

Hi Nicholad,
    Yeah working days, 1 was printed on 16th May got it 18th, the other was printed on 17th May and got it yesterday the 19th.
    On the first occasion the passport arrived about an hour before the tracking text.. the 2nd passport arrived at about the same time the text arrived. So yeah.. you’ll get a text from TNT On the day, at about 8am(ish)

Nicholad
    Participant

Thank you again SWM1982. Just to clarify, if passport was coming today I would have had a tnt text this morning? I haven’t had one.
    Now I am wondering if it may be delivered tomorrow as there operating hours are to midday (I’ll be taking a huge gamble).
    Can I ask about what time were the passports delivered please? If the passport doesn’t arrive until Monday I wonder what time it could potentially arrive?
    Many thanks

stephany
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    This morning I received a call from passport office (Durham) after sending emails to upgrade team since 12/05 as I’m due to travel next week Friday 27th
    Today finally has been sorted and I will be collecting passports tomorrow midday
    ( I applied for two children renewals on the 07/04/22)
    All I can say is don’t lose hope everyone

Kel85
    Participant

That’s great. I travel same day as you so I am hopeful I will get a call or email today or Monday.

Brentmeister2k
    Participant

I travel Wednesday 25th. Been with Peterborough upgrade team since 12/05 still no call. Anyone on here with that team and received a call with accepted upgrade in last few days?

cheryl78
    Participant

I have been reading on this forum for a couple of weeks. We fly Tuesday 24th May and applied to replace a list passport for my daughter March 23, it went to processing March 31st. I applied to upgrade 10th March and have rang/emailed again several times each time being advised to just wait for them to contact you but the upgrade is not guaranteed!! Had almost given up hope and they rang at 08:50 this morning and I am just on my way to Liverpool to collect it now!

lib2022
    Participant

UPDATE
    I posted before but to give you all hope… I travelled on Sun 8th May and gave up all hope as by Friday 6th they hadn’t called… did all the emails and chasing BUT I got a call on 6th may @7.20pm and was approved, and collected from my local passport office the next day @12pm. So I got my passport 1 day before travel. Don’t give up but do chase with the numbers given on this site!!

stephany
    Participant

@Kel85
    I email them again yesterday to hopefully be on the top of the list,I don’t know if that worked but today they called!
    So try sending another email to remind then you still waiting.
    Good luck

Brentmeister2k
    Participant

I am chasing but just get told nothing that can be done. I’m calling the regular number on the website option 8 then 3. At times put through to progress team but doesn’t make a difference just told to wait for call. Is there another number to call?

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,653 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.