Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 1,021 through 1,035 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    de76
    Participant

Hi all I had notification today mine has been printed after being approved on the 18th March. Whoop whoop. Fingers crossed for you all. When I get that passport in my hands I can calm down lol. Happy weekend all

Darren
    Participant

l10nrd – it took 7 days from Passport approved to Passport printed at 10.19 yesterday for mine. Advised by text and email that TNT would be in touch with tracking details once collected etc.
    But Passport Received this morning without any update to say it had been sent and no tracking info from TNT.

This was from Hemel Hempstead.

djbdane
    Participant

This was from Hemel Hempstead.

The majority of passports are printed a ‘central print’ in Durham at a facility operated by Thales and not at the respective offices, approved applications are transferred electronically to the printing facility.

21churchill21
    Participant

Hey all,

Anyone had there TNT go active yet? Mine has but can’t see any scans. Anyone had the same. I fly Sunday so this is going very close to the wire.

Thanks

Sokolka
    Participant

I finally can see the passport on the TNT website with a delivery date of Mon, 28th March. Passport printed on 22nd March after 1pm. It lets me rearrange a redelivery for tomorrow but I’m scared to even try in case I will make it worse. No message from tnt and I can’t see it on their main website using their own references number. I guess it’s a different system. At least there is a realistic chance it will be in time for travel. I will try to collect it tomorrow from them.

I rang the passport office today and although they’re very nice, as always nothing could be done. They kept putting me through to the customer services but that just goes to a call back.

What’s interesting is that they now say it takes a few days before TNT collects it (not as before next day). Also, before they were advising that it takes 8 days to mark on their system that documents are received, now they say it takes two weeks. The time has almost doubled since last month.

sunnydays888
    Participant

Incase anyone finds this useful, as I found reading success stories gave me hope
    I submitted my online application when I was on holiday so didn’t post passport straight away. Going away 7-April so thank god it arrive
    *never received tnt tracking, you just need to use PEX number to track on tnt site. Good luck!

Application history
    StatusDate
    (Still no sign of old passport …)
    Received passport on 22 March
    Passport printed 9:22am on 16 March 2022
    Application approved 4:47pm on 14 March 2022
    Documents received 10:52am on 10 March 2022
    Application received 1:28pm on 19 February 2022
    Documents received according to Royal Mail – 3 March 2022
    Documents posted on 1 March

Application submitted 1:27pm 19 Feb 2022

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by sunnydays888.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by sunnydays888.
    Darren
    Participant

*never received tnt tracking, you just need to use PEX number to track on tnt site. 

Now that is really useful for people.

All I received from HMPO was a text and email with similar wording:

Your new passport has been printed, and will be transferred to our delivery supplier in the next few days. In most cases it will be delivered by TNT delivery services. When it’s ready for delivery, they will contact you with a tracking reference.

Find out more including if you need to be at home when TNT deliver: https://www.tnt.com/campaign/en_gb/hmpo.html

Darren
    Participant

I never bothered clicking on the link to track as I didn’t see the point without the yanking tef !

They should tell you it can be tracked by the application number too

jespop30
    Participant

Still can’t track it, it should still be here before we fly on the 4th, but will feel better once it’s in my hand.

sunnydays888
    Participant

Same. I only found out on here that you can use pex number to track

wanttogoaway
    Participant

Has anyone had to do a second confirm identity?

I applied for mine and my childrens passports back in February. Mine was approved within 2 days of receiving my documents as was my daughters and both back within two weeks. My sons had been sitting on documents received and last night I had a “it’s on hold someone needs to confirm your identity”. So that had already been done back in February by the same person that had verified my daughters (approved) one??! I’ve asked another friend to verify it last night and wondered if anyone else had had the same and if they knew why/what timescales are like from this point.

21churchill21
    Participant

Hi all,

I am scheduled to fly tomorrow and still don’t have my passport. It printed yesterday and started to show live on TNT at 1500.

I changed the delivery date to today. I have checked on the tracking website and it doesn’t look like it’s been scanned anywhere. What should it show if it is arriving today? Do I get a text, will it say On the site out for delivery.

Thanks

wanttogoaway
    Participant

Hi

Both of mine I had no notification but the website said out for delivery.
    Mine was accurate on the expected date but my daughters date changed a few times before the out for delivery

21churchill21
    Participant

Do you remember when it started saying out for delivery?

wanttogoaway
    Participant

Both of mine were first thing around 0700

Viewing 15 posts - 1,021 through 1,035 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.